The Harmony Walk Community Fair is a really fun part of the event. It features over 50 nonprofit and business exhibitors. This fair is fun for everyone. We are hopeful that you and yours will enjoy the following activities at this year's event:
- A Jump house provided by Richmond PALS
- Free Pancake Breakfast - brought to you by IHOP
- A Free Petting Zoo
- Kids Races & Arts & Crafts
- Fresh coffee provided by Peet's Coffee & Tea
- And dozens of delectable culinary delights provided by local vendors
Business booth registration form can be downloaded below
Click Here to sign up
Agencies interested in having a booth at the Harmony Walk Community Fair need to regsiter in advance.
GRIP wants you to get fully involved in the 27th Annual GRIP Harmony Walk and 5k Run to End Homelessness Presented by Chevron's event festivities. To this end, we have an incentive prize program to encourage participants to run/ walk faster, raise more money and dress up!
Prizes are awarded for:
• Best Group Costume
• Best Individual Costume
• Frist, Second and Third Place Runners for Wheelchair, Women and Men
• Top three fundraisers
• Most Creative Dog Costume
Got questions, contact Kia Croom at email@example.com or 510-233-2141 ext. 304.